街坊鄰里 one's neighbours and people in the street; all the neighbours on the street; all the people in the streets and the neighbours; neighbourly relations 火災使整個街坊鄰里都驚恐起來。 the fire alarmed the whole neighbourhood
The fire alarmed the whole neighbourhood . 火災使整個街坊鄰里都驚恐起來。
Others took up district visiting as a hobby . 還有些人把訪問街坊作為一種消遣。
The children of the avenue used to play together in that field . 過去,街坊的孩子們常在那塊地里玩耍。
It immediately occurred to me how i should be laughed at among the neighbours . 我立刻想到我將怎樣被街坊們譏笑。
We've been getting along with our neighbors and being decent all that time . 我們跟我們的街坊們相處已久,一直都是正正經經的。
My mother became too ill to work and i began to do chores in the neighbourhood . 媽媽病得不能上班了,我就開始在街坊里干些零碎事兒。
I thought i had poked my nose into every bit of conceivable business in the neighbor . 我覺得自己已經把街坊四鄰每一點可以搞清楚的事情都探聽到了。
Heresy begins with people who are to all appearance better than their neighbours . 異端邪說往往發生在那些從各方面看來都比街坊鄰居優秀的人們當中。
Words are circulated among the black people of the neighborhood that a "black" boy had been severely beaten by a "white" man . 街坊鄰居中的黑人紛紛傳說:有個“黑”孩子遭到了一個“白”人的痛打。
There were other nights, however, many of them, and now that the young sparks of the neighborhood had enlisted the girl's attention, it was a more trying time than ever . 然而,在許多其他夜晚,因為街坊上的那些小伙子們已經吸引了姑娘們的注意,這樣的時候就更令人頭痛了。