pay off old scores; avenge oneself and cancel out one's hatred; get even with a hated enemy; glut one's revenge; have avenged an old wrong and wiped away the old hatred; hurt sb. in return for a wrong; quit scores; take one's revenge and wipe out the hatred from one's heart; take revenge; wreak vengeance and redress hatred -- wipe out a grievance
報仇雪恥 recover the ashes; take revenge for an insult
雪恨 wreak vengeance; avenge 報仇雪恨 take revenge; avenge onself
It looked at you with a vengeful aspect . 它用一種報仇雪恨的神情望著你。
I got revenge without resorting to violence . 我在不采取暴力的情況下已經報仇雪恨了。
First, then, of all my pleasures shall come revenge . 那么,在我所有的樂趣中,首先是報仇雪恨。
Norman logan didn't seem to know enough about vengeance to get him . 諾曼洛根對于向他報仇雪恨一事似乎還沒有一個譜。
I've already done that the old-fashioned american way-by fighting it out in the market place . 我已經用美國人的老辦法報仇雪恨了--就是在市場上一決雌雄。
The face of each child, as the amount of his contribution was mentioned, darkened in a peculiarly vindictive manner . 每個孩子一聽到自己的那份捐款,臉色馬上就變了,露出一定要報仇雪恨的樣子。
A classic martial arts movie starred by chan bo chu 五年后,少白藝成,重出江湖報仇雪恨。
I told you i ' d get you back for that 我告訴過你我要報仇雪恨
Vengeance and retribution require a long time ; it is the rule 報仇雪恨要花很長的時間,這是規律。 ”