出風頭 (出頭露面顯示自己) seek [be in; like] the limelight; cut a smart figure; push oneself forward; show off 喜歡出風頭 like to be in the limelight; seek the limelight; 他就愛出風頭, 搞個人突出。 he wants to push himself forward and be different from the others
愛出風頭 be fond of the limelight; seek the limelight; pushing; swanky 這位政客是個在眾人面前愛出風頭的人。 the politician is in the limelight showing off. 她似乎很愛出風頭。 she seems fond of the limelight
I knew i should create a great sensation . 我知道我要大出風頭的。
"your fiancee is having a great success," mrs.. braddocks said . “你的未婚妻今兒晚上大出風頭,”布雷多克斯太太說道。
Although he wants to make a hit , i think he has n't got much to show off . 雖然他想大出風頭,不過我以為他沒有什么可炫耀的。
Dick white disliked rees intensely, and thought he was making malicious accusations in order to court attention, if not publicity . 迪克懷特很不喜歡里斯,認為他如果不是為了大出風頭,也是為了博得青睞才進行惡意指控的。
Hey , great mention of you in the trib ' today , huh 嘿,今天你在報紙上大出風頭啊。
Jake thinks he cuts a dash in his new cowboy boots 杰克認為他穿牛仔靴子大出風頭。
I ' m sure you ' ll be a big hit at the next bagpipe convention 我確信你會。在下場風笛大會上大出風頭。
He cut a dash with fine clothes 他穿華麗的衣服大出風頭。
Ladies can do stuff now 女人也能大出風頭了
" your fiancee is having a great success , " mrs . . braddocks said “你的未婚妻今兒晚上大出風頭, ”布雷多克斯太太說道。