The navy was now for the first time going to find out . 現在海軍將首先去加以核實。
Please check these figures . 請把這些數字核實一下。
We had to verify the call . 我們必須核實一下電話。
This report seems somewhat exaggerated , and should be verified . 這個報導有些水分,需要核實。
So you brought me in to check out what is bothering you . 這么說,你帶我進去是為了核實一下使你迷惑不解的事情了。
He returned his hand to the telephone intending to check with jerome patterton . 他又伸手去碰電話機,想和杰羅姆帕特頓核實一下。
There should be an impartial chairman accustomed to weigh evidence and cross-examine . 應該有一位不偏不倚的諳于判斷證據,反復核實的主席。
But, have we time, gentlemen ask, to examine it, to probe it thoroughly, and verify its calculations ? 可是,有些先生問:我們可有時間審查及徹底研究這計劃,并核實其計算方法嗎?
Double-check your facts for the sake of the business arrangement as well as for your own professional reputation . 為了商業上的安排以及為了你自己事務上的聲譽,請你一再核實你提到的事實。
Three phases are recognizable in the storage and retrieval process: data input and validation, data storage and data retrieval . 在存儲和檢索處理中有三個公認的階段:數據的輸入與核實、數據存儲和數據檢索。