You are earnestly requested to be present at the party . 懇請光臨。
His excellency entreats you by me . 總督大人要我懇請你。
You are cordially invited to the party . 懇請光臨。
Inspection is respectfully invited . 懇請蒞臨視察。
Inspection is cordially invited . 懇請蒞臨視察。
I request that he should leave . 我懇請他離開。
I request of him that he leave . 我懇請他離開。
He turned a deaf ear to my pleas to help undo the oil embargo . 我曾懇請他幫助設法解除石油禁運,他根本聽不進去。
I reminded the committee that we were petitioning for the guarantee of a loan . 我提醒委員會,我們懇請要得到一筆貸款的保證。
I beg you to consider this and not let it be brushed aside and all these possibilities lost to us in the critical months that lie ahead . 我懇請你考慮這一問題,幸勿擱置不顧,致使我們在未來的危機四伏的幾個月中失去所有這些可能性。